Click the Button Below for Life Application Guide
Click button below for E-Giving
Thank you so much for your continued support of the ministry of Schuylerville United Methodist Church! Please know that we do have some resources available for assistance if you or someone you know needs help during these difficult times. Feel free to reach out to Pastor John at (518) 695-3101.
Your neighbors at Schuylerville United Methodist Church,
simply want you and your family to experience a warm and safe community
where you will find the Peace, Joy, Hope and Love of Jesus.
We are excited to be offering in person worship at 11:00am on Sunday! Although we are open, church is a bit different due to our current circumstances in the COVID-19 pandemic. There are seven main safety measures that we are taking in compliance with guidance we have received from the CDC, NYS, and the United Methodist church:
1) There is no congregational singing at this time.
2) We have fellowship outside following the service (weather permitting). Bring your own lawn chair and snacks.
3) There is no physical touching - like hugging, hand shaking, etc...
4) You will be asked to sit at least six feet away from people who aren't your family.
5) We have every other pew closed off to ensure social distancing.
6) We will ask you to fill out a contact tracing form when you enter
7) We ask that you wear a mask upon entering and exiting the church, but you may take if off once you are seated and six feet from others.
Even with these changes we are prayerful that our worship gatherings will bless you and honor God.
If you do not feel comfortable attending in person then please know that we are live streaming our services at 11:00am every Sunday!